Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jute Bag



I have some idea how to put dry fruit in my brother's marriage with weeding card,In our Agarwal culture we distribute some item with weeding card in marriage,so I took a small piece of jute and stitch a small bag,I bring some some decorative material from the market and decorated the bag with beads,diamond and golden border.All the material easily available in the market.When I distribute the card each and every one like my bag with dry fruit.If you have some another idea with you, you can share with me.........

9 comments:

  1. i like ur ideas of jute bag. can you tell me where i will get jute material. im from mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Designs, CONGRATS. For those who enquire about Jute raw material products and interested in setting up of Jute units, in Southern India, I kindly request you to visit the informative blogspot " www.indianjute.blogspot.com ", where you have the suppliers details about various Jute products & Jute fabrics, etc. Various other USEFUL weblinks & Video links, are also available for the New entrepreneurs & Jute Exporters. Success stories of some Jute entrepreneurs, Jute cultivation process and also Jute related Tips, related to Jute are also available in this Blog. For knowing about various Jute events, please visit www.jutephotos.blogspot.com . For seeing some Jute products, you may visit , www.indianjuteproducts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Samu price of Jute bag is 300/-per bag..............

      Delete
  4. Lovely hand bag. Tell me the store add.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! so nice blog. Lovely hand bag

    ReplyDelete