Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thali Decoration



Hello Friends,

Here , I have decorated a nice plate for Ganpati festival using corn and food colours.
I made Besan Ke Laddu and kept them in a bowl then I decorated the thali on side of the bowl  with boiled corn.
 How to make corn : First boil the corn and keep it for some time to cool down then color them in two different colours using food colours ( these are available at the provision stores - here i have used synthetic food colors of liladhar food industries ) Keep the corn on the side of the bowl in such a way that it is very colorful and keep one color at a time so that there is no mixing of the colored corn's..
So how did you like it ? Pls. send me your valuable comment.My society friends liked it very much.
If you have any function in your society or marriage you can also decorate plate like I have done . It impresses the people and is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment